Piston # 6694???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like wiseco

Product Description:
"WISECO® PISTON KIT Bore Sizes(mm)-83.50 Oversize(mm)-0.50
• Lightweight forging for instant throttle response and maximum torque
• Computer-engineered piston skirt profiles provide minimal cylinder-wall friction
• Offers peak horsepower at a twist of the wrist
• Anti-detonation grooves and new ring land diameter eliminates ring blow-by, while maximizing engine performance
• Piston kits include rings, wrist pin and circlips *8.6:1 Compression"

I have an Arias .020 piston and the top looks different than that one. Also the number is not the same on mine as that one either.

It`s definitely a Wiseco I have a new .40 over in front of me and the number is 4419p4 so I`m sure it`s a .20 over wiseco because the listing says the piston says 4419p2.

^ indeed sir but how do you know? Obviously it's not a JE b/c of the size but what about arias?
Honestly I just read the whole listing. I copied this right out of the listing
90 Yamaha Warrior 350 Cylinder Jug And Piston 6694.
83.5mm bore, the walls look good. piston is aftermarket and the numbers on it are 0.50mm 4419p2 xc.
If there is any reason you are not happy with any item please let us know. We offer 100% satisfaction guranteed. Our goal is to provide 5-STAR service in every category.
He gives the piston # there, then I just searched the piston #

^ na, I just try to play it as it goes, I don't wanna overpay for something b/c some other cat wants to gamble on running the price way up. I like bargains but hey, maybe it worked out for the best, with the bigger cam, I think I'm gonna be happier with the 12:1 & it erase any doubt from my mind if I just get what I had planned. If I have to run a lil race gas I'm ok with that, I like the way it smells anyway, lol!

Latest posts

Back