Pissed!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Man my truck want quit dripping fluids! It's been twice to the dealership, once for the tranny and the other for the oil. Tranny was leaking because the DEALERSHIP put to much tranny fluid in and it started coming out the overfill tube. The oil was because of a faulty cam sensor. Now tomorrow it's going back in because it's doing the same thing! I'm about to sell this thing off and buy another Chevy...lol

I'm done venting, anyone want to buy a clean F-250...lol

Diesel. Now it's at the dealership again for another oil leak. This time they're pulling the motor and replacing all the seals and gaskets. We'll see if this fixes it this time, if not they said they'd put a new motor in...

Diesel. Now it's at the dealership again for another oil leak. This time they're pulling the motor and replacing all the seals and gaskets. We'll see if this fixes it this time, if not they said they'd put a new motor in...

Now that sucks! The 7.3's still had some problems with there cracked powder metal connecting rods.

Yea it does, they've had my truck going on two weeks now! The first time was a cam sensor, second a glow plug. This time they said hell with it, we're pulling it. What do they care it's under warranty so they know they're going to get their money. I'm actually hoping it want be fixed. I kind of like the idea of a new motor...lol

I wonder it this motor has excessive blow by or broken ring from the chip you put in causing excessive crankcase pressure pushing the seals out. Maybe the breather is pluged.

I only used the programmer once and that was just to see if it worked. I opted to wait because my guages weren't on yet. The good thing is I got it back yesterday and the motor isn't leaking, but the mechanic didn't tighten up the lines that go into the radiator tight enough and it leaked all over the place! Man I tell ya I can't catch a break...

Yea well I called him up and he came over and fixed it. Like I mentioned earlier it's cool that he lives only a few houses down. They were on, but just not tight enough. He wrenched them about a 1/4 more. I'm just happy my truck isn't leaking...lol

Back