Piercings?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ear ring in each ear. very small but to answer storydudes question. If it even relates to me. 2 seconds to pull them both out :)

I always wanted to do the eyebrow but have seen so many people with them growing out, ripped out, or just looking stupid. Maybe I'll get the balls to do it someday. I'm going the tattoo route right now though.

How do you people expect to get jobs making more than 10 bucks an hour with metal in your face?

I know that if you came to work for me, you could be a MIT Valedvictorian, and have metal in your face=Round file for your Resume.

I make close to 4 grand a month; as pelphrey said they take two seconds to come out if you have to. I wear them on the job - the customers and my boss have no problems with them.

Not trying to sound cool death, but I make more than 4 grand a month and my union doesn't allow piercings while still in the apprentice program. I have a few months left. Imagine I made it 5 years with nobody noticing. Wait, you guys are right....2 seconds to take them out. Sorry you would have judged me for a couple pieces of metal.....we could have been friends.........lol

Yeah 4K a month is decent though for a 20 year old... not to mention i get paid CASH and the job has nutty perks i cant refuse.

I agree....to tell you the truth 4k a month is better than alot of people I know who are trying to support a family. I wasn't really saying anything about the money though....just that I believe it is a fact not opinion that a couple pieces of metal have nothing to do with job performance. Whether you a flipping burgers at Mcd's or are an executive at a billion $ corporation. I could personaly give a **** about someone's look if they can do the job and make my company money!

Back