pictures???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasislight

Reaction score
do i need to download software to get pictures posted on this site? if yes, what program should i download?

nice lookin bike bro.... looks pretty wide in the back end for some reason, Charlton in the berkshires??

thanks for the compliments, i cut the front fenders only, the rims on the back are factory wheels off a 700r i dont know if they are offset any differently.

axle is stock length, i want to get a HD axle stock length, and keep this setup on the back, and at some point i am going to get +2 a arms, but that will not be until next winter. that will probably mean new shocks too. its a the neverending cycle. i dont think the banshee shocks will be that great with the added leverage.

the rear shock raised the rear end a little, makes it sit more aggressively. i like the feel of the rear shock for wheelies. and it definately jumps better

yea I just looked up where charlton is... I live in Monson, which is really not that far, we should deff go for a rip sometime.... try to combine ure posts rather than posting like 6 times to the same question ha

there HAS to be places to ride out in monson and palmer, theres a few places to ride around here, maybe 5-10 miles tops, starting in charlton, heading south into southbridge its not that bad

o yea theres plenty of places to ride around here....we could make a day of it when this snow melts

Back