Pics You've Been Dying To See

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmey27

Reaction score
rappy018.jpg

rappy017.jpg

rappy016.jpg

rappy015.jpg

rappy014.jpg

Its looking awesome man. How are those SS Shocks? Get a front pic of the quad so we can see the beautiful a arms and wide stance.

Lovin the quad though. And the shocks matched up pretty well with the color scheme.

lovin it!!! needs some red tag x5s and new meats thou.

otherwise everything looks sickkkk

Its looking awesome man. How are those SS Shocks? Get a front pic of the quad so we can see the beautiful a arms and wide stance.

Lovin the quad though. And the shocks matched up pretty well with the color scheme.

rappy020.jpg

i will let you know on the shocks!!!

dammit man everything you have done to the quad is exacttly what I want to do... this is gonna suck cause our quads are gonna look alike...

O well still sickkkkkkkkkk

getting closer and closer to elite. now get you some tires and some motor mods. you will love hd's if you do trail riding.

absolutely beautiful. i just got that same bumper a few days ago. oh ya how much did it cost to get all of that powder coated?

[quote:wr5gowio]Its looking awesome man. How are those SS Shocks? Get a front pic of the quad so we can see the beautiful a arms and wide stance.

rappy020.jpg

i will let you know on the shocks!!![/quote:wr5gowio]awsome..what a-arm's do u have??..

well klutch, i do a bit of everything, trails, sand, the track etc...and those a asr racing a -arms!!!!! thanks for the comments

Did you end up having to cut the skid plate wings in order to get the nerfs on up front?

Back