pics of woods setup?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure you've seen mine
5763E470-1AE7-4E48-92DF-BAED523C6F1E-580-000000E10BA16401.jpg

EFCFD148-3A14-4ACC-AA22-67AADA6F45C4-580-000000E117F30103.jpg

i already know im buying a summit, have one on my 400 and love it. and ya ive seen yours your on my facebook lol also getting cycras. not too worried about internal mods yet, im goin down a tooth on the front and see how it works. for now ive got a e-series slipon, nerfbars, and skidplates, getting there slowly

For the woods i would suggest skids for everything. A belly skid is nice. I have a GYT-r one, its aluminum, light and 1/4" thick. Maybe a good wide grab bar so its easier to grab on to if you gotta pick it up. Summit front bumper is the ****. Looks the best by far and is damn near bullet proof

This is what my quad looked like before I decided to swap the 366, for a 490..
It was setup for tight fast trails, it actually did good. I made my own shock relocators, but they made the front sit to low. (I knew they were hard on the shocks to).. But man did they help stability!!
Oldsetup1_zpse5153eb4.jpg

Oldsetup2_zps0fce219b.jpg

Oldsetup3_zps809674dd.jpg

To bad the original motor was such a turd. I spent to much on it.

Only decent pick I have at the moment. Lots going on to the old girl at the moment. Got her down to the bare frame for a complete resto for the stroker engine. Putting in a +2 swinger, made my own extended stem, swapping over to the C/C cooler from the BB, extra foam added to the seat for comfort... It's all in my build thread.

0823021853.jpg

Do yourself a favor and upgrade the shocks first and foremost. About the best thing you can ever do to these bikes. My Works AT Steelers and SHEE rear work great. Tires is another area to bulk up on. I'm going from these to RAZR fronts and GNCC rears.

Latest posts

Back