pics of riding ironton,ohio trails

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
got some pics of us riding the trails down in ironton, Ohio. it was a good time, the warrior ran like a top! the trails were OK. there were more for a beginner but it was still fun seeing diff. scenery. the best part was the paths that were made to follow the power line. those had some decent challenging hill climbs and what not.

004.jpg

004.jpg

001-2.jpg

Perty sky huh
006.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

that was a good time there!

003.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

after we were done. the trails were perfect. not muddy but not to dusty. in the background is my moms 250 timberwolf! i grew up on that badboy! LMAO

Badass man! Cool pics. Nice hoodie! I got the same one. I as well grew up on a timberwolf, what a POS. hahahah.

haha when i was little i can remember thinkin how fast the 250 was lol. me and my bro beat the **** outta that thing! im suprised its still goin strong

Its a classic yami, it will run forever. Mine is still around and runnin strong to this day. Sold it to my brothers friend for $800.

The drum brakes on it are the worst!

What pegs you got on that wardog?

where at?

i grew up law. county ohio i'm not familiar with this place is it public i'm always looking for new places to ride i live in the next county up now and ironton is still close to me if you could give me a little more detail of where this is it looks like a good place for my wife and i to ride :atv:

haha yes the drum brakes blow! i got to ride the beast today and wow! i thought i was never gonna come to a stop! haha its perfect for mama thou. the pegs are good example of what a bottle of jack between me and my bro can turn out. haha made em myself. glues my feet pretty good! the kick ups make a huge difference goin through a turn hard

001-3.jpg

c_booth it is a public trail system. you just gotta get a pass to ride and have the quads registered. i think its the ironton trails. its in ironton, ohio. this place would be perfect for a beginner. i plan on taking the wife once we get her a quad soon.

Latest posts

Back