Pics of my 01 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a nice clean machine to start with. Have fun with the mods. Check old threads to get some good ideas on where to start and what gives you the most bang for the buck. oh, and welcome to the forum!

Looks like a nice clean machine to start with. Have fun with the mods. Check old threads to get some good ideas on where to start and what gives you the most bang for the buck. oh, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks, it is pretty clean and tight, you can tell it doesn't have many hours on it, but the hours that were put on it, were hard hours lol But, it runs great, starts right up and all the suspension and bearings have little to no play in them.

I have been going through a lot of threads, I figure the first thing I need to do is get a front bumper and a grab bar, then get a slip on and get rid of that ugly old stock muffler, next will probably be the raptor clutch mod, then the spring and valve cap carb mods, Need some tires sooner or later, the front are original and rears are around 12 years old and both are dry rotted badly. I need to find a way to get the fading out of the plastics. That should be a good start.

a Heat gun works good for taking the dull out of plastics. As far as mods go, don't overlook swapping your shifter out for one off of a yz250. You will be happy that you did, makes it feel like you are shifting a completely different bike.

a Heat gun works good for taking the dull out of plastics. As far as mods go, don't overlook swapping your shifter out for one off of a yz250. You will be happy that you did, makes it feel like you are shifting a completely different bike.

Thanks for the tip, I may go buy me a heat gun today. :iagree:

That is on the list too, already found the shifter for $18 on eBay. :tup:

Latest posts

Back