Pics of Dave's Fenders?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dte825

Reaction score
I searched and searched but I can't find some close ups of Dave's cut front fenders. I'd like to cut mine similar to that. I saw some from kinda an angle that showed the warning sticker cut in half. Are they still like that Dave or did you do something else with it? Is there a thread that has some close ups?

go to Bikepics.com and then warriors..then go to 2004. then go to Bad04warrior..he has some pics on there..dave does to but i dont know what his name on there is

why do you want to cut it like that, if your worried about mud, cut them how ever you want because mine are cut almost all the way down, heres a pic.
cam2-3.jpg

And i dont get muddy at all the only mud i get is eather on the side of my boots or my hands a little, But i have handgards now so theres non on my hands but it still hits a little on the side of my boots but not much it just gos right past my legs and to the back fender.

Yea, thats the angle I was after 97. Thanks!

Dave, when you removed the black side piece that raps around, did you have to add some rivots to keep the back part from floppin around? I actually like the old school look of the front end (believe it or not) but I'd like to see my tires a little more.

what ever happend to his warrior?
Yeah Bad04 parted out most of the aftermarket then sold the quad with the 400 motor and all, it still looked hot as hell.

I still have my stock fenders which are on the quad now cut that way.

go to Bikepics.com and then warriors..then go to 2004. then go to Bad04warrior..he has some pics on there..dave does to but i dont know what his name on there is
The link to my bikepics is always on the bottom of my signature.

yeah thanks to bad04warrior i know about this site and i have my fmf

he was a really cool guy and hes bike was sick

hes how i found out to...i found him on bikepics and got his aol s/n..yeh he sold the quad for 3200..he sold the rappy 700 too..
He sold the rappy too???? What did he get???

[quote:dkhw7mpi]7000 cash

BAHAHA id like to meet the man who paid that much[/quote:dkhw7mpi]
dumbass! i would like to shake his hand for being such a retard.

Back