Pics from over Thanksgiving

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjohnsey21

Reaction score
Wired up some led headlights they are super-bright. Also got to fool around with a new toy at the dealership we own. Overall good break

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

I had to take off the front bumper to alter the frame up front. Im making new mounts for it to through-bolt through.

You got a link to where you got those headlights? They look stockish, .....coolness!

Did you try to put the stock plastic waffle covers over the lenses? i may try a set of these out if those pieces work on them.

Did you try to put the stock plastic waffle covers over the lenses? i may try a set of these out if those pieces work on them.

I didn't try to put the guards over them cause I don't think they would fit but the glass or whatever it is covering the LEDs is super thick and strong. Ive put them through hell.

I didn't try to put the guards over them cause I don't think they would fit but the glass or whatever it is covering the LEDs is super thick and strong. Ive put them through hell.

okay. i'm not doubting the quality either. i just like the look of the guards over the lights lol

yeah ill give it a try. There is a lip that comes out like a hood almost over the top of the lenses. Maybe I can work around it somehow

Latest posts

Back