pics before the snow hit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
qotm1.jpg

qotm2.jpg

qotm3.jpg

qotm4.jpg

qotm5.jpg

my big gun shorty, still need to get the mounting tabs welded up on the can though

Looking good.

Now swap out that damn blurry-ass pic in your sig with pics of the 'freshened up' beast!!

flip those damn rimms boy!!!

I don't see one reason why he would flip his rims, lol. His quad is already 49.25'' wide. Why would he want to put stress on his ball joints/ tire rods so make it even wider?

[quote:zshs5q04]flip those damn rimms boy!!!

I don't see one reason why he would flip his rims, lol. His quad is already 49.25'' wide. Why would he want to put stress on his ball joints/ tire rods so make it even wider?[/quote:zshs5q04]

I don't see a single reason to flip the wheels either. Flipping the wheels is a cheap alternative to widening with extended arms, the expensive (and better) way. He's already got shocks set up for his length arms, if he would make it wider the shocks wouldn't be valved right. Plus, if it was any wider it would be over 50 inches wide and he wouldn't be able to race it in most orgainized races anyways.

Back