Picking up my new bike on Friday

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
Since the Raptor was stolen I was looking around for a new bike. I posted a pic like a week ago of the one I was pretty sure I was getting. I gave the guy a deposit and am pickin it up this Friday. Not a yfm, but a pretty decent bike regardless. I just can't wait to ride again..lol. We ride every weekend and it's been almost a month now, so I'm having issues :-/ Two new pics:

Picture165.jpg

Picture164.jpg

i like the 250r style plastics and it looks like its got lots of aftermarket. nice bike

Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna like it ;D It's bumped up to a 416, has a Web cam, 11:1 Wiseco, pipe, jets, K&N, etc.... I rode it but it was on a gravel road, so all I did was spin. Still felt like it had some pretty good acceleration even for being on gravel though. Tons of suspension work, which is what I like the most. It has Strong Arms +1" per side, Works triple rates with rezzies, steering damper, extended swing arm, Durablue axle and hubs, twin row carrier, and a Works rear shock with rezzie. I can't wait to see how it does on the trails.

I'm still going to hang out here since I can't stand exriders.com...lol.

Tomorrow's the day :) The Wifey is ready to shoot me ::)

Picture210.jpg

i see your $ press is back running again :cool:
looks like a nice bike i like the plastic

Back