pickin this up in a couple days

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tracker.jpg

after being bored with quads and bikes for awhile and wanting something with better gas mileage, i found a tracker that i cant pass up on the price. im gonna make it a sweet daily driver/ off roader

Awwwh, when I first read ur post i though it was gunna be something cool.

They can be fun. Lots of them wheel the ville.

well went and got it last night, took it on some quad trails today and man did this thing surprise me. also a surprise it came with 2 subs in the back, an amp and a 6 disc changer. i also fixed the oil leak it had with good old jb weld lol
tracker2.jpg

throw some 31- 10.50 mickey thompson baja claws on there ;) lol and when the dont fit... give em to me

fair lane huh? what year? my dads gone a mint 67, we are in the process of making it a drag car. nice tracker thou.

hell ya. dads has got a 351 cleveland, bored .030 over, aluminum heads, tunnel ram intake w/ dual 650 holleys(hes a machinist, so he milled the choke assemblies off, and ported the openings of the barrels so the air will flow more, they flow as good as 750's), C4, 9" w/ 4:10's. she should fly!

WHat, don't sell the truck! Specially not for a tracker. Get a sammy if anything.

ya im thinkin about eventually gettin a dana or posi

lol my dad has too many projects so hes thinkin about sellin everything and gettin a tracker or sammy, hes always liked the trackers

Latest posts

Back