Picked up my first quad, a 93 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_squid

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Just your friendly nieghborhood devil dog turned squid from Mount Clemens, MI here. I just sold my drz400 and made the switch to 4 wheels with a 93 warrior. It needs some work, but I'm getting it done. The carb was clogged, the accelerator pump rod was stuck and it wasn't jetted for the open airbox and white bothers Eseries exhaust. I took care of all that today. Next is new bearings front and rear and new bushings in the A arms. I trimmed some of the broken front fenders off too. I hope to get some good scoop here. See you guys in the forums.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have another local warrior rider on the radar, as I'm only about a half hour from Mount Clemens.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have another local warrior rider on the radar, as I'm only about a half hour from Mount Clemens.

That's good to know. Might have to pick your brain for some warrior knowledge over a few beers one weekend.

Back