Photoshop

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need to download photoshop for school also how can i download it and is it free?

Photoshop usually runs in the upper hundreds of dollars range.... being a student you can sometimes find student copies that sell for a hundred or two... same versions as the 'retail' just labeled for students and offered at lower prices.

If it wasn't for school, you could look into something like Gimp - it's an open source graphics program that many people compare to photoshop. Freely available on the internet.

Surprisingly the graphics program is the first in the list! But yes, I can definitely see where googling 'gimp' could lead to some funny things... specially doing an image search!

Welcome to the world of Open Source. (I know I know - Open Source doesn't automatically mean free - but I'm not getting into that damn it!)

Hey, we need to meet up at the dunes some time man! Im going to winchester bay next weekend.

Back