photoshoot 2006 raptor (A LOT OF PICS!!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Well, i decided to take the bike out and get some pics of her. tell me what you think. and yeah, my camera sucks ass. lol.
photoshoot024.jpg

photoshoot022.jpg

photoshoot021.jpg

photoshoot020.jpg

photoshoot016.jpg

photoshoot013.jpg

photoshoot012.jpg

photoshoot011.jpg

photoshoot010.jpg

photoshoot009.jpg

photoshoot008.jpg

photoshoot005.jpg

photoshoot001.jpg

yeah, theres a lot of them

i might take the heel guards off now that i have my riding boots. ill post some pics when/if i do.

What color rims do you guys think i should get for the back of it? im going to be buying some new rims/tires soon and i think i will go with either the black or the polished ITP baja rim (beadlock design) and maybe some klaws or holeshots for it (18''). So what color rim do you guys think i should go with? just getting back rims right now too.

Like it all .. except that 6-pack rack....that looks real big for the machine......but hey whats my word against yours...you have it cause you like it and im sure its used well!!

hah i dont really like the 6 pack rack either.. but you have to be able to carry a can of gas and a 6 pack somewheres huh.. couple weeks my other grab bar will be back on with a numberplate strapped to it :)

well, since its raining here until atleast friday (started saturday), ive been doing some maitenance on the raptor.. put some new brakes on, new grips, cleaned the air filter and prefilter, washed everything up all nice and shiny, i waxed all the plastic, and now i polished all the wheels, the exhaust, nerfbars, and bumper. and i just removed my headlights. i might be cutting my plastic later on in the week also. i will post pics when im finished, and i hope that my numberplates come in before that :)

was that a dragster in the background in the 7th pic down from the first? by the way nice pics of the rappy

was that a dragster in the background in the 7th pic down from the first? by the way nice pics of the rappy

aha yeah, its a real dragster, drags a trailer behind it all over canada and the u.s... 500 hp cummins diesel.. haha

allpicks077.jpg

thanks for the compliments..

and pelphrey, give me your credit card number then we can talk ;)

Latest posts

Back