Peace rappy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i guess the rappy's stayin now, i came home from school today expectin to go to the dealer and pic it up and my mom decides she dont wanna co-sign the loan for me. She says she doesnt wanna go into debt if i loose my job ro some ****.... sux im ****** PISED guess ill wait till im 18 to get the yfz. My b-days in my so i dont gotta wait that long

That sucks bro. I think I'm gonna be going to look at and LT-R450 this weekend in Wareham.

well i guess the rappy's stayin now, i came home from school today expectin to go to the dealer and pic it up and my mom decides she dont wanna co-sign the loan for me. She says she doesnt wanna go into debt if i loose my job ro some ****.... sux im ****** PISED guess ill wait till im 18 to get the yfz. My b-days in my so i dont gotta wait that long

You have to have established credit as well. My little bro got his when I got mine and although he didn't have "bad" credit, he had to have a co-signer because he didn't have "any" credit.

yea true but ill just put my quad in the wheeler dealer and get more for it since i got time till im gettin the yfz

Why does everyone call it a "rappy"? i understand because it's a raptor but that **** sounds so gay.

RappyRappyRappyRappyRappyRappyRappy

.....nope, still not old.

You're right Pelph.

:cool:

good luck on getting the yfz

now you can come ride w/ me and the boys and keep up :p

well..congrats! But heres my 2 cents.....The 450 is really a race quad, and yamaha has built them with that in mind. They anticipate people tearing the motor apart quite a bit..rebuilding and such in between races. It will be a nice fast quad for ya, but its about as close to a 2 stroke as a 4 stroke could be...in other words is going to be a pretty high maintance quad. Keep your service manual close by... unlike the warrior or rappy 350 that live on neglect, the 450 is just the opposite. This is not my own theory either, yamaha will tell you the same thing..not a sales guy looking for a commision...but yamaha. Have fun with your new quad, and i cant wait to see the pics.

well really there not as bad as u think they are cuz my friend has 1 and he hasnt had any problems with his besides the kill switch but thats because he put that on himself they run great and there not that high maintnence
the only dwn sidde is that there is no revers.... :-/ but ill trade my revers in anyday for 100 more ccs and 1 bad ass quad

nice, good luck wit the yfz. i should be gettin one sumetime in the near future,but i think i am gunna wait for the 2007 model though

Back