• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it man lol you got a hell of a deal bro, Those suckers are 1400 new, If you did get them, and are just waitin to break em out lol

Last edited:
I'd be all over those trail techs but right now I gotta come up with enough $$$ to get a reliable car since the trans is starting to slip in my Blazer

Also have a seat with a brand new red yamaha seat cover installed also a torque header made by sparky pm offers!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How bout the header that still available? And im kinda new to buildin quads would i have to rejet my carb for sparks header? I saw his thread just stock pipes with a wider chambered pack on it right?

Jeff is an excilent seller and his items are always primo, plus he ships fast, if your intrested in his items message him he'll work a great deal with you, i know ive purchased many items from him, great guy to deal with!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back