• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts wanted

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparcolt

Reaction score
I just got a 2000 Yamaha warrior and want to do a few things to it. Looking for a +2 axle, better then stock rear shock, wider pegs, full exhaust, aluminum heel guards, maybee nerf bars haven't decided, new skid plate for swingarm. new rear tires (ITP Hole shots) maybe some engine mods, what do you guys have?

I also need an on/off switch/ starter button.

I am located in NE Ohio

Thanks, Chris

Hey i probly live near you. I live in the akron area. If you need any stock parts go to a place called cycles r us. Heres there web site cyclesrus.net. Its in Madina and its a salvage yard, if you need any stock warrior part thats where to get it. I go out there like once a month to get stuff my families 4 quads. I have to go out there next week to get a on/off, light, start switch like you need, mines broken too.

Hi. I have a 2006 350 Raptor. So find out if these parts fit, if so pm me.

G force axle. 200 New Pm me to find out the used price.

Back: ITP holeshots HDs, on C Series rims.
Front: ITP holeshots XCRs, on C Series rims.
( Payed 600 for all) About 65% tred.

Pm me to find out price.

If your interested in getting nerfs I have a set of blue aluminum tusk nerfs. There literlly brand new. I rode the quad 2 with them on. PM me if interested.

I just got a 2000 Yamaha warrior and want to do a few things to it. Looking for a +2 axle, better then stock rear shock, wider pegs, full exhaust, aluminum heel guards, maybee nerf bars haven't decided, new skid plate for swingarm. new rear tires (ITP Hole shots) maybe some engine mods, what do you guys have?

I also need an on/off switch/ starter button.

I am located in NE Ohio

Thanks, Chris

here's a link to my post.... i got some parts you might be interested in.... >>

http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=classifieds&action=display&thread=1180278909&page=1

plus i'm not that far from ya....

Back