• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts wanted for vomit comet

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
Well im gonna make a list for the parts im looking to buy. Cheap prices only, cant afford new price or ebay prices so i figured id hit you guys up. Thanks!
I also have a +1 Roll Design steering stem i could trade in on stuff, its brand new in the box

Rear axle BOUGHT
Complete rear brake assembly minus the disk BOUGHT
87-88 a arms BOUGHT
GOOD shocks, no leaks, front and rear. BOUGHT still need a good rear
Key, light, start switch Bought
Rear fender brackets
Front 87 bumper
MOTOR
Top motor mounts

I think thats the jist of it lmk what you have thanks.

Last edited:
If you cant find them any closer to you, I've got the rear brake parts and I think I might have early model
a arms.

Well im gonna make a list for the parts im looking to buy. Cheap prices only, cant afford new price or ebay prices so i figured id hit you guys up.
I also have a +1 Roll Design steering stem i could trade in on stuff, its brand new in the box

Rear axle
Complete rear brake assembly minus the disk
87-88 a arms
GOOD shocks, no leaks, front and rear.
Key, light, start switch (98 how much for yours?)

I think thats the jist of it lmk what you have thanks.

Unfortunately you siad it wouldnt fit the harness you had and I had a guy buy it thursday. Dont suppose you need any rims for it? I do still have the dash and heel guards yet to.

Last edited:
Ya now Im trying to figure out if I have anything you need , thats worth what you paid for that stem. It'd be kick-ass to have that.

Haha its a nice one! It doesnt fit the 87 or 88 frames or i would just use it for this build. HA it'd be the only nice part on it haha

I dont think so but I could be wrong. Wouldnt be the first time, but I think its been asked before.

On Edit: after a search the answer is deffinatly no

Last edited:
Darn ok just figured i throw that out there. All the damn axles on ebay they want a million dollars for. Then the ones that are cheap look like they were bare metal and let sit in a damn salt water tank for 15 years!:argh:

just thinking the rear fender brackets and yop motor mount you could probably make pretty cheap. just a thought. Also have you posted on craigslist and that other yamaha site

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back