Parts & stuff...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredybender

Reaction score
So today, I went off, and bought the parts in order to get the machine back in shape...

Ordered
Barnett clutch kit
Clutch seal
Wisco 83.50mm 10.25:1 piston kit
Vesrah top gasket kit
2X 20X11X9 holeshots back tires
New wheel bearings & seals (front)

Still need:
Clutch perch
new front pads
chain & sprockets (14-40)

I will start off with the clutch kit, as this one is totally fried...

I had decieving results trtying to mount my gsxr tires on my streetbike; how hard is it to mount rear tires?
I dont mind working on stuff, unless I need really specialized equipment to do the job right....
Any experience out there?

I mounted my son's 8" a few times.. never any problems...

I will wait untill I get bad weather around for a few days, before doing my top end: I have to get it bored out & honed (weekday...), so I can work on it through a week end...

Picking the YFM & the trailer next saturday morning... Can't wait!!!

I will try to get as much work on it saturday, as I'm going on a GSXR poker run on sunday...

I know its off topic, but this is my " old skool" bike (3 years in the making...)
IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_2928-A.jpg

Nice, I had that same gixxer a few years back. Awesome machine for it's age.....

i usually put on my own tires but a shop shouldnt charge you that much just to put them on

Yeah, in some areas it's way expensive to have tires changed. I didn't read the thread listed above, but I'm sure there's some good info in it. It's really not that hard, definately not worth paying somebody an arm and a leg to do it for you.

The shops around here charge 5 bucks if you buy the tires from them. But If you take someone elses tire there they rape ya! Of course if you buy the tires from them they'll rape ya too!

Couple of pics of the YFM...
Went to pick-up the parts; Will be installing them today...
New Barnett clutch & gasket
New clutch perch
new wheel bearings & seals
new X ring chain
new 14-40 sprockets
new 20X11X9's (Dominator's)
New brake pads all around...

Just waiting for my oversize piston, an gasket kit to come in, and I'll be all set...

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

My neighboor is the store manager of a tire shop so I dont pay for anything done to my car or the quad.

Back