• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm jc and have a complete parts quad motor went up so if any one is lookin for parts let me know i prolly have it and will cut a good deal guys have been good to me here wuth selling me parts and would like to help someone else out.

first off wat year is it? im gonna need a stock cam if urs is good.. i need the exhaust studs that go on the motor, top motor mounts.. i need valves also so pretty much i need the top head with everything in it if its good, 2 front bumpers, swingarm bolt, the front plastic piece hood depends wat color it is for a the newer style and thats it so far just get back with me and let me know wat u got and also with a price for everything and shipping for 45844 also if u got a aftermarket exhaust let me know thanks

Finally got around to getting it moving again after all the snow this winter quads were totally useless. last week it looked like we were over the hump and yesterday we got 6" more is it ever going to end here in MI.

Im not sure if I need the off set disc or the flat one thats the reason for buying this one, The one i have is a 88 and so is this one this guy is parting out, hoping it take all the guess work out. orderd all the mounting bolts and pin for the caliper, ill mount it and eye it up.

Hey, I'm looking for a handlebar switch assembly. The thing with the headlight switch, killswitch, starter button, etc. If you could give me a price to ship to 06751 that would be great. Thanks.

I'm looking for a battery strap and the upper and lower chain rollers if in good shape.

Back