• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Needed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnvolsone

Reaction score
Hey all well I have a 99 Warrior and I'm looking for some good used or new parts for a reasonable price first and foremost I'm thinking I need a Cylinder head (I have a top end rattle that won't go away) and also I'm looking for some a-arms and some plastics if anyone has a machine that they are parting out I live in Ohio and would be willing to travel (within reason) to get the parts and etc. please contact me with pics and descriptions please it would be greatly appreciated I'm a Motocross guy turning to quads. and I love them. Thanks in Advance

i will have a full set of blue plastics here real soon, when I swap mine out, they are in great shape
CAGX450N.jpg

CAR229NF.jpg

cyclesrus.net I live in the akron ohio area and that place is in madina. It takes a half hour to get there from my house. I go up there at least once a month to get barts. They will have any stock part you will ever need for your warrior. They are a salvage yard and they are over loaded with warriors. Go check out there website and send them a part request to see if they have everything and for some price. There pretty expencive but you can always talk them down.

I may have a head for you. It has a .450 Megacycle race cam and Titanium valve springs. It puts a crap load of torque into your warrior. If you are interested just PM!

Back