• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
Well i decided to make a fresh list of what i have for sale. Everything is OBO and i just want it gone. PM me here or my # is 419-618-5892. prefer text, ill answer all the time.

Ohlins Piggyback shocks- 275 shipped awesome condition, yellow springs, no leaks, bushings are nice and tight. SOLD

2010 YFZ 450X shocks- 225 shipped excellent condition. only 5 hours on them. 4 way adjustable( Hi-Low compresion, rebound, preload) Super smooth

Mint Warrior seat- Blue, no tears super nice seat. 40 plus shipping

87 a arms- 40 shipped. full set needs cleaned and some bushings need replaced. balljoints are bad too need replaced SOLD

87 spindles- 20 shipped

Trail Tech CLONE headlights- 30 shipped. 2 sets. 1 chrome set and 1 pc black set. Sold

97 swing arm- 30 shipped. needs needle bearings, swinger only.

97 a arms- 50 shipped. good ball joints, upper bushings worn could be replaced but will work fine.

DG RCM full exhaust- 75 shipped.

Full bottom end of 88 motor- Any parts you need out of it let me know, i am willing to tear it apart and part out. It has a good Hot Rods crank, reverse lever, stator cover if anyone wanted it to polish, i was told a good clutch, cases are junk. Im keeping the clutch cover for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the deal on those clone lights? They halogens? Whats the black ones look like?

They are just like elwood has. The black ones are kinda rough. On the one light the mount is wobly bad and the light is blown. but the chrome ones are pretty new. heres a pic of the black ones on my 87
http://
warrior1.jpg

Well i actually had some guy on here say he sent me a money order for it but its been like 2 weeks and ive got nothing. He wont respond either to messages. Its ok. Its super loud, its dirty from never being cleaned haha. its black but dirty

How old is the clutch in that lower half and a price. I think Im in need of one for the motor thats in going in the black and yellow one.

How old is the clutch in that lower half and a price. I think Im in need of one for the motor thats in going in the black and yellow one.

I have no clue. It came out of the 88 parts warrior i got the lonestar swinger from. If i get some time i will tear the cover off and check it out

Price and condition on the crank/rod assy. You said its a hot rods crank?

Is there a diff. between an 88 and a 01 crank?. Stock length is fine with me i threw my bearing a few weeks ago and im in school so looking for a budget build.

Latest posts

Back