• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyler

Reaction score
well its time to get rid of some of the spare parts that i have... need to make room in the garrage for new toys,,,all prices are OBO and plus shipping
i will post pics hopefully later tonight

compression release valve cover 20
100_0206.jpg

100_0205.jpg

big bear oil cooler complete with adapter cooler lines and bolts 100
100_0199.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0201.jpg

adapter for pull start that goes on the motor 15
100_0198.jpg

starter 50
100_0196.jpg

100_0197.jpg

columbo frozen yogurt light up sign 75
100_0202.jpg

100_0203.jpg

random parts.... if u need something ask i might just have it... lol
100_0204.jpg

*also have a good complete head with cam and a stock bore cylinder with some wear on in( needs bored) open to offers
* orange powermadds new still in package and orange extensios 30

Last edited:
I see a stock stator cover. I think a new guy and here was lookin for one of those.

what noone wants a random frozen yogurt sign for there room or shop... lol!... cmmon guys and girls i know someone needs some parts!!! and i looked at the clutch covers i have and i only have 1 good one,,,, the other is broke around one forthe bolts... so i will give 98 first dibs,,,(since he asked first)

yeah I wouldn't mind a clutch side cover. PM a price with shipping thanks

since i got dibs on it elwood, once i get it modded and on ill pm ya as i wont need mine anymore and we can make a deal. i just dont want to do it on the one thats on the quad as my luck goes. id screw it up and have to wait atleast a week for one to arrive. dont take chances on long down time.

since i got dibs on it elwood, once i get it modded and on ill pm ya as i wont need mine anymore and we can make a deal. i just dont want to do it on the one thats on the quad as my luck goes. id screw it up and have to wait atleast a week for one to arrive. dont take chances on long down time.
I only asked cause he said he had a few
i believe i got a couple...need painted though
But I already get one coming thanks anyway thow

PM sent. Also how about some 6mm & 8mm flange bolts.

well i havent been able to get on the site,,,, i was finially able to,,, so sorry about any wait,,,, if u need me for any parts you can call or txt me at 812-545-6157

bump... i'm back online finially! lol my computer crashed and i had to get it gone through,,, so sorry for any delays

do u by chance have the front fender support and some of the bolts for that support or any of the allen head bolts for the plastic?

Back