• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
these are my extra parts, only selling because I am hurt and need $$$ . All parts are from a 2000 Warrior . Almost new straight stock axel , new sprocket hub-never used , good CDI box, Good frnt. fenders -BLUE no stress or cracks , tank hood BLUE- some scratches not perfect , Set of 4 FLATTRACK tires and wheels -mounted and ready to use , 2 new sand paddle tires on YFZ rims -used once , almost new stock exhaust-nice, DG carrier bumper, Rear skid. I can text pics. or e-mail them. This stuff has to go, Make me any fair offer and its yours . Thanks for looking - Glenn

Can we start a Silver Lake thread ? Been there done that .

I really need to sell this stuff , in order to keep my quad .

The paddles are KENDA - SAND GEKO PLUS 21X11X10 on polished dougless wheels - wide offset

heres some pics:
1269278804808.jpg

1269278798402.jpg

1269278792997.jpg

1269278788964.jpg

1269278783479.jpg

Glenn how much you want for that extra Magura lever? My tip broke off (damn women with teeth!) How bout a set of YFM stickers? ;)

deadlastracing said:
Glenn how much you want for that extra Magura lever? My tip broke off (damn women with teeth!) How bout a set of YFM stickers? ;)
Its BRAND NEW - I dont think so .

Back