Parting out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttwarrior78

Reaction score
Well if my buyer doesnt doesnt pull through this week, I will post up my rebuild pics( maybe get voted for elite) and it will get torn apart and parted out in the classifieds. I am need of money for college otherwise I wouldnt be doing this. Hopefully I can get stuff sold pretty quick on here.

But I am keeping my worked head on the engine, and the engine will only have a fresh stock head and 10.75:1 JE piston

Sorry man....Elite is for the quads that stay that way and for the owners who keep them, no sold or parted quads make elite.

but I'm deff. interested in seeing what its lookin like.

Well I have good news, the Warrior gets to stay. I sold my lowered s10 today, so my money problems are taken care of and I still have the blazer for a daily driver. I'm glad I didn't sell the warrior. I have alot of time and money into it. And I have always liked the warriors and know their potential. I'ts close to where I want it but alot of mods are left. So for the moderators, do you think it is elite material?

That's good news, I hate seeing nice machines like that get torn down and parted out.

If you know you're keeping it we might just have to start a vote to find out if you make the cut ;)

I hope so, I have been working on my warrior for 3 years to get it to this point and I still have alot left to do. When I get my camera back back I will get up some nice clear pics and some closeups of the little things I did. But ya, she is staying for sure :) I got tired of driving that truck anyways. The truck I sold was a 99 s10 single cab shortbed had a 4/5 drop on 18's but it was gutless, only the 2.2l 4banger. Got $4800 out of it, money for college.

good news man!!.....so I'm expecting to see your name around here more often then as well. Send one of us your completed mod list and we can decide if you are ready for an elite vote.

Back