• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parting out my 01, spun the rod bearing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorfreak99

Reaction score
Riding yesterday and the old warrior decided to spin the rod bearing and start knocking like hell, don't really have the money to sink into a warrior (again) so I'm gonna part it all out. Aftermarket parts: White brothers mx4 slip on pipe (I have a video of it running sounds like a built 450r from hell) dg front bumper been painted and bent a little on one side, K&N air filter with modified airbox, wiseco 0.040" over 10.25:1 piston (maybe 10 hours run time on it), new blue and black gripper seat cover, ac nerf bars in pretty good shape few scuffs from use but nothing major, renthal handlebars with blue bar pad and newer grips, moose pb blockoff plate, 10" front wheels. I know i'm forgetting a few minor aftermarkets but most everything else is stock and in good working order besides the battery. Head needed valve seals and motor needs a bottom end rebuild. All prices are best offer plus shipping. Contact Grayson at 434-483-8399 for pics and more info. Thanks

How much for the the PB block off and piston and cam?

How much for the slip on and front master cylinder shipped to 43528?

Last edited:
Back