• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parting out 3 warrior 350 ....87...93...01..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudelac

Reaction score
parting out 3 warriors.. 87...93..01...all parts are oem.......the last racing part i have is a duncan racing double barrel muffler i have it on ebay know.......if you have paypal im willing to ship:atv:

mia,fl.....checkout craigslist the motorcycle part.....

Hands of the muffler its mine!!! Joking lol but I am Biding on it ;)

just read about the duncan pipe, same as dmc duel, which is a good pipe. but is made to run with the duncan header that is no longer made, stock is to short.
Do you have the header for it?

this was installed on my sons warrior 350 i have the pipe that comes out of the engine part also but that pipe looks like any other pipe .... this muffler was BAD ASS sounds awsome and made a big difference when it got installed actually u see flames come out the 2 barrels sometimes,,,,

all i know is that the bike was fast ass fuk....

Headlights and headlight cage of the 01 shipped to 34420 also what colors the plastics on the 01 too.

Pics of the quads or atleast parts laid out will help sell stuff and will let everyone know what parts you do have. Just trying to help ya a bit.

Do ya got a good head that you would be willing to part with and if so $$? I see the one still on the motor, but dont know if you are trying to sell the motor complete or keep them.

i dont know much about bikes ....i have a head thats the part with the valves right? ok dont laugh told u i dont know much about them....if thats what you are talking about i have one dont know if its good or not it was on a running bike i could tell u that much.....its probally about 20 to ship it and i want 25 for it

Head should easily fit in a flat rate box, so shouldn't cost more then about 10 to ship.

If I do the buy now on the muffler will you include the header?

Latest posts

Back