• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2001 yamaha warrior yfm 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afaia1978

Reaction score
I GOT A 2001 YAMAHA WARRIOR YFM 350 THAT I AM PARTING OUT. I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE QUAD WHICH WAS PURCHASED BRAND NEW FROM THE DEALER IN 2001. IT HAS VERY LOW HOURS ON IT AND IT HAS BEEN GARAGED KEPT IT'S ENTIRE LIFE. IT IS A RUNNING QUAD AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE ONLY REASON IT IS BEING PARTED OUT IS BECAUSE I NEED MONEY ASAP AND I KNOW THAT IT WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE ME ALOT MORE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN. LET ME KNOW WHAT PARTS YOU NEED AND I WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT PRICE.
00S0S_2Yk9TWpqSiS_600x450.jpg

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mpo/4402046191.html

Last edited:
Looking for the carb, and all the lines, brake, gas, clutch

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Wire harness, brake lines, clutch,

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Picked up the pegs and floor boards. Thanks Anthony. This warrior must be pretty clean since the pegs and floors barely have any scratches on them. No rash at all....

"i need a complete good head how much or how much for the whole motor"

2001 Warrior -Sold-
22 inch mudsharks rear
400 kit
Stock Hollowed out exhaust
Acerbid Hand Guards
and more to come

2002 Warrior
full skid plates
dg front bumper
dg nerf bars
hinson clutches
fresh complete rebuild stock bore
full procircuit t4 exhaust
durablue +2 rear axle

Ride Hard or Dont Ride at All"

I got it. I want to sell the motor as a whole. It's clean and has very low hours on it so I can't bring myself to tear apart a perfectly good motor. I need to get $300 for it...
Private message me back if interested.

Last edited:
"Picked up the pegs and floor boards. Thanks Anthony. This warrior must be pretty clean since the pegs and floors barely have any scratches on them. No rash at all...."

Ya, I rarely took it out and it has always been stored indoors. I am glad you are happy with your parts, thanks you for your business. Let me know if theres anything else you need.

how much for the circuit cut off relay. ( Green relay beside the starter solenoid)

Latest posts

Back