• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 1993 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
Hey guys its been a long time since I've been on the site. This is mainly because I didn't know how to get to it for awhile after the home page got messed up. Since then I've decided to part out my warrior. I figured I would give you guys all first pick over the parts before I throw them on ebay. I have basically anything you would need here except a-arms, shocks, and carb. For now I just have a list but when the weather gets nice I'll get outside and take some pictures.

good strong running complete engine with newer rings and clutch - 500.00

1 Front & 1 Rear ITP T9 wheel - 20.00 each
shock rear from 2002 warrior w/ cover - 50.00
frame 1993 no title - 150.00
frame with some repair work but includes title - 250.00
G-Force +4 axle - 150.00
hubs/rotors front pair- 15.00
brake calipers front pair - 50.00
2 steering stems - 20.00 each
swingarm - 50.00
swingarm bolt - 10.00
DG bumper/ grab bar - 30.00
Nerf Bars (I think theyre AC's) - 50.00
Full frame aluminum skid plate pretty worn but still works good - 30.00

spindles - 10.00
coil - 20.00
reverse linkage - 15.00
FMF performax exhaust (like megamax) 65.00
Axle bearing carrier w/newer bearings/seals 1 ride - 50.00
rear hubs - 20.00
CDI box - 60.00
Handlebars Renthal w/ white/blue pad - 40.00

prices don't include shipping.

Bens a good dude.....hit him up for this stuff so he can get his 250R! hah

Thanks Deano ^ The engine is on ebay. I know the parts look nasty in the pictures Im working on cleaning them up.

Just picked up a brake disc from 93Warrior. Quick and smooth transaction.

would u still have the DG bumper, the ac nerf bars, the fmf exhaust and full skid plate?

hows the frame? condition? and where in ohio are you located? or pm me!

The bumper, nerfs, and exhaust are sold. I pmed you both about the other parts.

im interested in the CDI and maybe some other stuff, like the bars and coil... im from clarion, pa would it be possible to meet you 1/2 way? i kinda want to ride this weekend and dont have time to wait on shipping.... text me please... 814-229-1544 thanks

I got the g-force.....He lives near me and is my lil bro's friend so I'll get at him to update his parts list.

do you still have the complete engine still for sale, and what is the absolute least you would take for it

Do you have a wire harness ? i would offer 50 dollars. Im working on a 1995 warrior 350 with no spark. and have replaced stator. if you have one id like to buy it please.

Latest posts

Back