• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Part out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jriffe23

Reaction score
Hello all, im new here but been around forums for awhile now and also been around warriors for awhile now. I have two 97's and im interested in parting out one of them. It is complete and it does run but unfortunately most everything is stock to my knowledge. I picked it up years ago with a blown up cam and i fix that and put to valves in with kibble white springs. Anyways everything is there and ready to be sold. Let me know what you're interested in and ill give you a price and hopefully we can make a deal. Plastic is a bit oxidized and everything is a bit dirty but will clean up nicely. Also has a new seat on it, but will sell both. The other only needs a cover. Cheers everyone.

I use paypal, buyer pays fees or gift.

Hello all. Sorry havent been checking this much. I have some stuff left. I have carb, head, jug, piston. Head doesnt have valves in it, just a bare head. Also have starter and some other stuff. Just let me know.

Back