Paddle Tires. Which are the best?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With wheels at that price yes, otherwise no.. I got a full set front and rear on Douglas wheels for 200 only ran once and had most of the nobs left on em

With wheels at that price yes, otherwise no.. I got a full set front and rear on Douglas wheels for 200 only ran once and had most of the nobs left on em
No that was just the tires. I phoned all the dealerships in town.

I'd be hard pressed to find a deal like that around here, and getting them shipped up from the states is expensive.
I still think those sand stars are the best deal I found. If I can get them for under $200.

I guarantee those will bring more money than the $129 by auction end. Those tires alone are around $85 each no wheels.

So I can get some brand new ITP T9 9x9 rims, and a pair of 22x11x9 Kenda dune runners for $340 bucks.. That was the best deal I could find in town.

pro wedges?

I dunno, I dont run sand, but from what I have been told, these tires are the shizznitt for sand, snow and soft dirt.

Shipping is probably what kills you. I just looked them up from a couple places and in the US they can be had for $240-$260 shipped.

i found that the straight edge paddles are only good for taking off, where the angled one's like this paddle are way better for hillclimbing and everything else
Yah but the angled paddles may pack off in wet sand.. That's one thing that I've been thinking of. :iagree:
I kinda doubt it, but it could happen.. lol

Ive run both straights and v's it all depends on personal preference. I like the V's better. straight paddles just push the front too much for my liking. if i did just strictly drags or hill shooting id run straights. but i like riding the whoops, trails, and tight turns which is where the v paddles really shine. Just search around. i bought my set of brand new sand sharks for $19.99 a tire. then found some used factory yamaha wheels for $30.

I've never had wet sand pack into the paddles. On my Raptor 350 I use these and have had great luck:

0000_Duro_D12018_Sand_Tire_--.jpg

I have never used them on my 660 but I have seen them on high powered Banshees for drag racing. One of these times I am going to try them on the 660. I just assumed the 660 would over power them and they wouldn't hook up. A friend at the dealer said they work very well. I just don't like how they look.

I'm gonna be getting a set of these Kenda Snow Mad 22-10-9 $100/pair free ship
$T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVNIBQZETLt7I%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I'm gonna be getting a set of these Kenda Snow Mad 22-10-9 $100/pair free ship
$T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVNIBQZETLt7I%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Those were one of the tires that were recommended to me as well. They work the same as the Duro sand and snow and a friend told me they ran some on a 300ex and 400ex with great success.

Nice thing is when on hard surfaces they don't rattle your teeth out!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back