Outran cops but...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
i was riding down a road near my house yesterday and a cop pulled out but on this road theres no trails...so i hit 6th gear and opened her up i fount a crick and jumped down in it a few minuted later i opened back up on the road, but my bike shut off...i thought it was my gas but it wasnt, the cops turned around and was comming back, i looked and my ON/OFF switch was off lol i turned it on and went flying across a field....so now i changed plastics took off my headlight and no longer ride on roads :( ******* Pigs never catch me ! pigs

i dissagree

I agree!! Just makes all ATV riders look bad!!

my title got burned in our old garage and i never went and got a nother one so i was riding from my property to my uncles and its a long road usually no cars but the cops and game warden like to come down it alot....so this cop is a bad cop and will pull me over for anything plus im not getting my quad crushed, he pulled m truck over and gave me a ticket for 1mph over! really? makes quad riders look bad? if u was in the same situation u would of did the same thing too haha! i put my sweat and hard earned money into that quad im not giving it up so easy!

I never put myself in a position like that so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I got myself into trouble with the law in my younger days. From that I learned that cops rarely screw with you unless you give them good reason. Most of the time they have better things to do than mess with some punk on an ATV. Also most will not even take a second look unless someone is going 10MPH or more over the speed limit. You won't get much sympathy from too many on this forum. This kind of subject has been touched on before. Unless you want flamed on here, you would be better off to keep the cop stories to yourself.

yeah man, runnin from them is just no good. Either stop and try to talk your way out of it, or dont ride where you can get caught. Now that cop has it out for any quad kids he sees as you pissed him off for running.

:atv:i got stopped once...my buddy and i were sitting at a stop sign waiting for traffic to pass and as we were waiting a sherriff pulled right over in front of us. i immediatly shut my quad off...showing him i had no intentions of running...prob thought we would as seeing how he pulled in front of us. all he said was get it off the road...mind you i was not on the road he was the road i was on was a farm road...tryin to cross a state route...so i asked him if i should push or ride it across he said push it...i was thinkin ohh **** say goodbye to my pride n joy. suprsingly we pushed them across and i looked back and he was gone..so i was thinkin hmmm is he gonna come back or what...i was expecting a fine and a flat bed to haul me and my buddys 440 away. any ways my buddys like lets go hes gone...i said no way....he could have a cop sitting up the road waiting to see if were riding or pushing....my buddys has been in trouble numerous times inthe past for havin un authorized vehicles on the road...i told him im not riding it to where we were goin! he kept on insiting....THEN I told him one thing were on a road with no trails off it...and Nothing beats a radio..so like everyone on here says be nice courteous and respectful towards the little laws we have now against atvs....i was simply told t get it off the road and not a thing more...it could have been worse...like if i ran like this guy did..good by quad hello jail plus fines plus watever else he decided to throw on me for royally pissing him off...so really man....dont do that ****...i like in ButtF*****Egypt in PA and i recently got crime watch signs put down the road from my house....beacause of ppl doing this ****...just my 2cnts:argh:

I got you!!!!!!!

So it was you I was looking for you in the field, Im tracking you ip add. and arrest you........jajajajajajajajajajajajaajajajaja.......just laugh it up for now just dont due it again. I have been in a situation where I got stop by the Rangers the place was full with signs no tresspassing. I was honest i told him that I was riding with the kids we didnt know where to go....as many people know theres not many places in Florida to ride.
:loco::laughup:

haha thats awsome last sat my dumb ass decided to drift into my plat(in my camaro) didnt see the cop flying up behind me bc i was speeding lolhe missed the turn and got blocked by traffic i got extremely lucky, i flew home and parked it way up in my back yard 10 minutes(really hidden) later the 2 cops slowly patrol my neighborhood(its like 1am) i got really lucky haha

****** pigs.. haha I uaslly always get away haha I jus jump like a canal or somethin with they're squad car can't doo and I'm gone ... the time I have gotten stoped was there was no way to run quad top speed is maybe 60mph cop car maybe like 130mph soo yea noo way but yea that time my quad got impounded..no ticket and well my buddy owns the impound company soo noo problem ;-)

i had a cop watch me rip some dumbas kids cavalere out of the ditch with my truck. every time i looked over he was laughin in his car watching us

Back