Outlaw 525 pics and update

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the 525. So far it has more than stood up to the "fastest accelerating stock quad" test for me. KTM deserves their reputation for making the best 4-stroke race engines. They know how to get hp over a big RPM range out of their engines.

Sliding and throwing some dirt.
525slide.jpg

Dethatching the yard
Grassroost.jpg

525roostcropped.jpg

Love this thing coming out of corners
roost2.jpg

Awesome pics man, that thing definately looks like she's got some mean acceleration. Have you raced it against anything yet?

niice ride. I'd ride it! or try to! Lol, looks like it's really powerfull the back end just squates right down when your coming out of the corners. nice pics too

i like the boot/short combo hahaha...one of those hott days ehhh?? haha i have a friends with a predator 500 and he is 190 pounds and if doing a mx style holeshot even when sitting over the bars as much as possible it stills lifts the front tires....they are a beast!!!!!!!

damn, thats a nice bike. it looks like it's got a lot of power

Don't like my Daisy Duke shorts? ;D

Thanks for the props. Not big into chest thumping but yes it is Grape Ape on steroids ass fast. I have raced it against several brands and just let me say you better not bring anything that you have not added money to yet up against a stock 525. Polaris statement of fastest accelerating stock quad is accurate.

The only things I have done to it are AC racing blackline propeg nerfs, Pit posse Outlaw shifter, Vapor computer and a JD Jet kit with the accelerator pump o-ring mod with no lid. Waiting on FMF to come out with their pipe in a few weeks.

I have ridden SRA ATV's for 20 years and was a little apprehensive about the IRS. But after spending time on it I will never go back to SRA quads. The ride quality is so much better with IRS and the control and traction coming out of corners is awesome. In that last picture I was on the throttle hard in the corner and notice both back tires are still on the ground throwing roost. The close tire is really digging in. A SRA quad would of started to lift the inside tire at that point since the rear axle is straight.

I would bet that 90% of you could hop on the 525 and not notice anything negative about the IRS setup. The only thing you would notice is that it launches out of corners and is much smoother over bumps.

Back