Ordered some new parts today (new pics)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
I ordered some new stuff today. I got some ASR arms and tie rods and ends. For the rear I ordered a G-force axle. I know some think they're not that good, but it has a warranty so I'll give it a shot for $200. I also ordered some new ProTaper bars, and a baja style grab bar. I'm gonna need to get some new shocks once I get this stuff in and on. If anyone's interested I'll post some pics in a week or two when everything is on.

damn. you placed a pretty hefty order. i read a review in one of the magazines on the g-force. i dont remember how long they tortured it, but they were actually trying to bend it and it held up to everything they threw at it. i know that you have to be careful about some reviews in the magazines and i'm sure rmatv has more than enough money to pay them off to give them a good review. i think i'm probably going to give the axle a shot sometime soon. definitely post some pics once you get everything on.

Will do. The axle has a warranty, so I don't see why anyone wouldn't try it. If it bends, I'll get a new one....lol. I do remember someone on here had one and bent it, but I'm hoping that's not normal for them. I was gonna order some shocks too, but the wife would have **** bricks if I ordered them at the same time as the other stuff.

pretty sure itwas bad04warrior who bought the gforce and it bent within days of installing it.

All depends on riding, do you jump alot, big jumps? I still have the stock axle, but don't much at all, so if that axle is stronger then stock, if your a lite jumper It'll probably be fine.

Nah, I only jump when I have to. I'm not a big fan of MX, I like ripping thru the woods. If there's something I need to jump, no big deal, but I don't go out looking to jump all day long. I did manage to trash the stock one pretty bad. We'll see how it holds up. If it bends, I'll get a new one or get my money back and try a bettter axle.

Some pics. I still need to replace the steering stem and adjust the front end a little more. Gonna order some new shocks here pretty soon too.

Picture628.jpg

You're supposed to have it clean for the pics, but what the hell, at least this proves your riding it!!! Looking good besides that though.

Clean is overrated....lol. I can't believe nobody has said anything about the front tires being backwards. I was in a hurry to throw it together and take it for a ride, and I didn't even notice either till I was on the trail. I can't wait to get my shocks. The arms and axle have already been a huge difference, I can't wait to see how much better it is with good shocks.

Back