Ordered new things!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Just ordered a DR.D exhaust system with Pro design K&N filter kit and a Dyno jet kit also will be ordering some front and rear wheel spacers from Rocky tonight. ;D

It's only because I'm almost finished tattooing a back piece on my client that I have the money to spend some on myself. I think it's time to spend some on myself and the raptor after such a long time.

I know a lot of people have bad things to say about the wheel spacers but most of my riding is on road and I need some better control over the bike in traffic. Don't want to get stuck under a car.

I have spacers and had no problems with them what so ever, I have the g-force spacers, super strong and real good quality... i would recomd them for someone that doesnt have an extra 800 bucks to widen there quad

Just heared from my cousin that the G-Force spacers came in today but haven't heared anything about the exhaust yet, did e-mail them today hope to hear from them tommorow to find out if they send the exhaust yet.
Crappy thing is that I can't see my new toys yet because my cousin will have to send it down to me, hopefully i'll get everything in 3 weeks.

Ok, exhaust and jet-kit came in only have to wait for the filter kit. Then finally everything will be shipped from Miami to me. Yes!!!!!!! Just Happy

Back