Opinion on John Deere Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't speak for the quad but between gators and the tractors I've had, all John Deere, they are top notch pieces of machinery made for the working man

mehhhh. we had an outlander 800xt and that thing was beautiful. and it had some serious get up and go. the thing about them is the sit really high, we had an issue with the 4x4 selector, and the D.E.S.S system is the biggest pain in the ass. other than those things it was a great quad. we sold it with our ranch back in NE though :(

mehhhh. we had an outlander 800xt and that thing was beautiful. and it had some serious get up and go. the thing about them is the sit really high, we had an issue with the 4x4 selector, and the D.E.S.S system is the biggest pain in the ass. other than those things it was a great quad. we sold it with our ranch back in NE though :(

Sorry to derail a bit, but where was your ranch in NE. I'm from there. Just wondering.

another awesome feature on the quad is the stock bumper... damn it was better than most aftermarket ones lol.

Latest posts

Back