• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

One good complete tierod

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
I looked on ebay but all seem to come in pairs i only need one side, anybody got one side that has good ends on it, already replaced the bushings in my A-arms but still got play think its the tierod,, any help would be great...

Thanks Beastly but im looking cheap used ****,,, i can get HD's for around that price, still have alot to buy and running out of funds quick!!!!!

Thanks Beastly but im looking cheap used ****,,, i can get HD's for around that price, still have alot to buy and running out of funds quick!!!!!

I have one ill send ya man but its gunna have to wait money is tight bro.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I no that feeling man, with Valentines day coming im trying to fix but be super thrifty, i would have just gotten them off ebay for about 30.00 for both shipped but scared to spend anything right now.. I may just eat it and buy them any way, wont to install them this weekend ..

Grab a piece of tube, tap the end and throw your ends on it. What's wrong with yours? You said you got play. Is it the actual tie rod end where it threads into the rod, or a loose ball joint in the actual tie rod end that bolts to the spindle? Maybe a loose spindle arm where the tie rod bolts on?

You should shoot a vid of it so we can access your issue better bbefore you go buying parts you don't need

I hear ya guys and i may shoot the vid but i new for sure it had the rear upper aarm bushings bad i could see it so i replaced them now i can put my hand on the outer tierod end feel alittle play, put my hand on the upper and lower ball joints and dont realy feel anything so i figured it was the tierod end!!!! I figured for say 15 bucks id just replace it with a none good one from someone here and hopefully be good to go..

thanks jim. yeah i saw those but i wanted someones from here cuz i can trust them when they say they are good with no play,,, trust me i looked all threw ebay and found many that are cheap and sound good but still take a chance and im trying to fix a problem so wanted alittle more trust worthy people!!!!

I be got a couple sets. Sure font need them anymore. I can't guarantee that they are tight as new but I ran them. Just cover shipping.

The hole right side one with the two ends on it if posible so i can just put it on and go..or if you got just the ends two ends word work cuz im not sure if its the inner or outter think its the outter thow..

Latest posts

Back