Old Man...New guy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpyroger

Reaction score
Hello to everyone on the site, I am new here, but have always owned Yamerhammers. I currently own and ride a 07' Roadstar, and an 04' Warrior 350. Looks like I can learn a lot from this forum.
Currently I am having a Carb problem where it idles then quickly dies then restarts it self, kinda like a pop (does this at idle, and when it is throttling up) I've taken it apart and cleaned it out, blew it out, reset the floats, but still there.

WELCOME!!!! the people here are great, full of info, im not gonna give u ideas yet cause im currently in process of rebuild and im gonna do my carb, so ill watch ur post 4 now

Welcome and enjoy. Check your carb boot for cracks.
Gonna do that, also found the 'O' ring on my PMS was broken into pieces and since you can't just buy the 'O' ring, I had to order a whole new PMS set. Got a good deal on it $4.79 for the Screw, Spring, Washer and 'O' Ring. Waiting for it to arrive, then I'll shoot some starter fluid around the rubber intake boot to see if the RPM increases. Thanx.

Back