Ol' yeller build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you punishing DeadLast for making all of us wait to see pics of the best hood scoop ever?lol I think so:iagree:

it was put together that night, sorry man but the piston is a wiseco 10.25:1 piston and the hot cam looks just like the stocker but a little different angle. ill get more pics up as soon as i get back home tomarrow

well i got to take it to the track but i also found the direction i want to go in with this build, i wana build it up to an XC race quad and still run the tracks. i need new front shocks any segestions?

alright wow its been a while, so fat i updated the carb to the z400, and went threw another set of shocks so if any one has any for sale hit me up asap! im really in need my race buil turned in to a freestyle build, i have a shaved seat also that i have to swap out so i can trail ride this bike also

i got a pair of zilla shocks an i just got them tightened up and diald in and i love it! it almost has the same feeling the front end of my kx has, stiff on take off and soft on landing

Back