ok, wont rev up????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony1177

Reaction score
i posted this not to long ago but played with the bike and couldnt fix it yet. so here goes. when i hit water its bogs out. it doesnt let me rev up at all. i cant hold throttle open and it just doesnt do anything. Thn while ridin itll run mid throttle but will not let me open all the way up until it seems like something dries out. anyone seen this before???

Yes, i've seen it many times. Something's getting wet that shouldn't be getting water in it. I'm not going to repeat myself, I already made my suggestions the last time you brought this up, but there's nothing you can do except go over the wiring bit by bit or throw a garden hose at it and see if you can find the trouble spot that way.

There are two wires that came out of the the clutch sensor for the parking brake, they have to be connected and sealed from water. This is probably the source, it happened to me after the parking brake was removed, I just had to seal where I connected the two wires. If they short it will make the motor think the parking brake is on and will activate the 1rpm rev limiter lmao.

Latest posts

Back