oil???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98-warrior

Reaction score
we probably talked about this before but i am bout to hit 10 hours and want to change oil, filter, check valve clearance and everything else. i have the new bellray 4t 4 stroke oil and its like im runnin gas in my oil, but im not it dont smell like it one bit but wen its cold or hot it drips off the dipstick, i want some thicker heavier oil than this. i think i might order some bellray thumper for cometition engines.

I've been using Rotella 13W40 I think it is, you get it at Walmart 4 quart jug for 13 bucks. Several people here use it.

I use the Rotella. It is 15w40. I have used it in my Banshee since I rebuilt it, and that is what I put in my Warrior right after I bought it. Never had any issues with it. I think Rotella makes a straight 30 weight oil as well which would be a little thicker than the multi-weight.

AMSOIL and Mobil 1 are the best. Rotella is 3rd in that list IMO.

I use the Rotella 15w40 in both of my warriors and not problem between the either of them. I just ran Jar-Jar for about a 165 miles this weekend and the oil never really lost any of its thickness, even at 2 or 3 hour riding runs for the most part wide open.

Yea 15W40 is what I meant! Hah! I was a bit out of it earlier and missed the 5.

Thought I read a lot of people having clutch slipping issues with the Valvoline and Casterol.

I have used the Valvoline 4 stroke oil and it is good too. It is made for motorcycles and ATV's with wet clutches.

Back