Oil missing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1statv

Reaction score
Drove for 4hrs to busco beach did a oil change before I left arrived and 3 quarts of oil missing no leak no spots on trailer . Quad has been sitting for 3hrs on trailer without moving . Where could it have gone ???

Drove for 4hrs to busco beach did a oil change before I left arrived and 3 quarts of oil missing no leak no spots on trailer . Quad has been sitting for 3hrs on trailer without moving . Where could it have gone ???

Burns oil efficient! lol

Did ya forget to put the new oil in after the change? Aren't ya glad ya checked before riding? I am subscribing to this unsolved mystery!

^^^ROFLOL and the cunundrums continue!!! Where DID the 3Q of overflowing oil go???

Lmao jerks . I added another 2quartz and that did it . I guess the oil cooler makes a big change in the amount oil needed.

Sorry man it made me giggle like a girl. Just made my day if it makes ya feel any better. Did ya get to ride? Just added a cooler? How do ya like it? took 5 quarts to fill?

Sorry man it made me giggle like a girl. Just made my day if it makes ya feel any better. Did ya get to ride? Just added a cooler? How do ya like it? took 5 quarts to fill?

Ill say about 4 may calculations were off 2 jugs had less then wat I thought . Man its a blast out here love the cooler and the Vito key plus the yz shifter = WOT all day lol still getting use to the shifter waayyy different feel from stock . Best mods so far for the price

Fellas there's a group of females about 7 all on banshees. I'm camping next to them (giggles) lol

Latest posts

Back