Oil Leak

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
Is there a gasket or something behind the sprocket? There seems to be a little bit of oil leaking from behind the front sprocket on the motor. Is there a gasket behind that i can replace?

Yupp, I had to replace mine a while back as well. Tip the quad on its side so you don't have to drain the oil when you make the change.

Oil Seal - Part # 1277193 (358562-001)

cool so all i have to do is bend the metal, take out the nut, remove the sprocket, and the seal should be right behind that?

Yupp, and those seals are spring re-enforces, so your really gunna have to dig at it to get it out, but it will some out, and the new one will just press back into that spot.

cool so all i have to do is bend the metal, take out the nut, remove the sprocket, and the seal should be right behind that?

make sure you get a new crush washer or at least reuse your old one.. or you will lose your nut!!

in all honesty i bet just getting the seal u need will be alot better way to go... probbly be cheaper at least,,, and not sure what all are in those seal kits,,,,

i cant find just the seal? cause i dont know what its called. lol.

I posted the part number ^ above. Its $10.26 + s/h Call local dealer and see if that have it and what they charge.

missed that ****!!! thanks mate, gotta get all it ready for another season. decided to keep it!

kick ass. Roll we us in the ville this year (while we have it still) Good times!

for sure. it sucks there getting ride of it... do you know when wellsville will be no longer?

Back