Oil Filter question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody Wolverine

Reaction score
Ok, i have just purchased a 2003 wolverine. I want to change the oil and oil filter because after i check the oil stick it looks low and like the last owner never changed the oil. I know the drain plug is located under the engine, but where is the oil filter located/how do i get to it. Than you.

Ok, i have just purchased a 2003 wolverine. I want to change the oil and oil filter because after i check the oil stick it looks low and like the last owner never changed the oil. I know the drain plug is located under the engine, but where is the oil filter located/how do i get to it. Than you.

Dude, you're hurting if you can't find the filter on a 4 wheeler. I wouldn't even mess with it if I were you. Take it to a dealer and ask if you can pay them to change the oil and let you watch.

Woody. just in front of the foot brake lever theres a cover with 2 metal lines running out, and 3 bolts. remove the 3 bolts to change filter.. its cake

Yea, it's a little more 'hidden' on those models compared to the newer Wolvs.

Dude, you're hurting if you can't find the filter on a 4 wheeler. I wouldn't even mess with it if I were you. Take it to a dealer and ask if you can pay them to change the oil and let you watch.

"Be nice" though I do agree cause I'm kind of an idiot and need to be shown.

robotaz. why be a jerk. i bet your girlfriend had to show you where. if you dont have anything nice to say shut your trap!:D

I was being realistic. Enjoy sitting behind your keyboard saying nasty things.

End it now guys. You both said some pretty rude things...don't let it happen again. If you'd like to continue your little convo, do it in private messaging and keep it off the board.

Back on topic now.

Back