Oil Cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21warrior2001

Reaction score
hey guys, got a 2001 warrior. i wanna add a oil cooler to it so cool her down a little bit, does anybody have any info on kits or how to piece one together.
Thanks Dan

2 ways to do it. 1st, get the oil filer adapter and cover from a 1995 and earlier big bear or moto4 350, and it'll bolt right. Just have to run the lines to the cooler and mount a cooler. The 2nd way is done with modding the clutch cover. Just do a thread search using the word "cooler" and you'll find everything you need. If you look at the Quad Of the Month for April you'll see my red and white 88 and it has a great shot of the cooler lines and big bear adapter. I got my cooler from summit. It's a Derale 5x8.25 unit.

Best mod I did yet. So much cooler. I did the clutch cover mod. I have a spare if you want it. I bought 2 just in case I messed one up lol.

does anybody still got a write up with the pics still in the write up cuz everyone i look at the pics dont work.......

Best mod I did yet. So much cooler. I did the clutch cover mod. I have a spare if you want it. I bought 2 just in case I messed one up lol.

If memory serves me right you did mess one up, because you almost had me do one for you!! LOL Ya my memory can be to good at times!!

If memory serves me right you did mess one up, because you almost had me do one for you!! LOL Ya my memory can be to good at times!!

Yupp lol. I messed up my orig (drilled the hole a little to far to the left) so I bought 2 more on ebay for cheap. I didnt want to risk messing up another hahahaha.

Back