oil cooler setups

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runnin650

Reaction score
Would anyone with a oil cooler on a 350, please post up some pics of the location of the cooler,and routing of the hose. Looking to do this, and wanting to see what works, and what does not.
Thanks ,
Heath

Thats the Big bear part you need with the fittings on it

100_2692.jpg

That I mounted Oil cooler

100_2651.jpg

Thats my lines

100_2698-1.jpg

Here is the oil cooler I got

100_2658.jpg

floridaredneck said:
Thats the Big bear part you need with the fittings on it

100_2692.jpg

That I mounted Oil cooler

100_2651.jpg

Thats my lines

100_2698-1.jpg

Here is the oil cooler I got

100_2658.jpg

what did that whole kit cost you and can you tell any difference in temps. did you have to modify you shift lever because to me it looks like its bent out a lil bit?

here is the clutch cover method that allows you to run a direct shifter without modification and it costs a bit less
warrior003.jpg

location of cooler
0305081743.jpg

Yeh their is a killer difference! I went ridin with a stock raptor and I've got larger heavier tire on mine and his over heated and I started doing doughnuts around him. It used to over heat almost every ride, it hasn't done it since and you can go longer between oil changes.

For everything I think it was like 150. Most of that was Yamaha parts.

my oil cooler kit cost $26 (hayden cooler kit), $1.64 foot of cooler hose ( 4 feet) (kit comes with 4 feet of hose) and the barbed connectors ($2.50 each)... this is for the clutch cover method

Latest posts

Back