Oil cooler project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89warrior

Reaction score
Well Im installing a over size oil cooler kit in my warrior.

eeb36a4f.jpg

eeb369ae.jpg

eeb36906.jpg

Don't worry people i am having a case built for the cooler. I will post pictures later when i get it.
eeb36863.jpg

eeb367b5.jpg

I will aslo post some pix later when the cooler in finished and installed.

let us know how the install goes. did you go by the tutorial that death posted? what was your total cost?

Well i got the cooler for free so only cost i have so far is the fittings. So about $5-$10 into it so far. No Im not going off the tutorial. Just doing it from pictures i have seen over the internet. But so far so good.

im thinking that will cool alot, that thing is huge....your not gonna hide that big ugly thing?

He said ehs gonna have a case built for the cooler...

you should take a new style hood and modify it to cover it up and have a scoop

Dude did you not read my ******* post? I said im having a case built for it. Y would i hide it under the plastic. Think before you ******* open your mouth next time.

[quote:6s6awk3l]you should take a new style hood and modify it to cover it up and have a scoop

Dude did you not read my ******* post? I said im having a case built for it. Y would i hide it under the plastic. Think before you ******* open your mouth next time.
[/quote:6s6awk3l]

Easy, killer. He was just making a suggestion. They're words, words are completely harmless. I promise.

so any ideas what the case is going to look like? gonna keep it up there under the hood? looks good. i think im gonna do the big bear setup someday, hopefully soon. let us know how it works and good luck!

No Im not going to hide any of it. Umm not really sure what the case will look like, But im sure its going to look better then the cooler its self.

Looks can always come later...get that bitch on there!!

And i dont understand why someone would say hide it??....the more you consele it the less its gonna get that cool air...D/A

justin, why have you been such a dick head latley, your critisizing(sp?) everyones **** and then you get pissed when someone does the same thing to you, grow up.

whatever, youve still been a dickhead latley and you can still critisize in a question............

Looks can always come later...get that bitch on there!!

And i dont understand why someone would say hide it??....the more you consele it the less its gonna get that cool air...D/A

That's right. As soon as it gets covered its going to not cool as well. Im not going to hide any of the cooler. I also looked into have a liquid cooled cylinder made for it. But that might be later down the road.

Back