Offset for ITP C-series

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mohav

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive noticed a bunch of people are running the Type 5, 6, and 7 wheels and
Im looking to do the same.

Before ordering I want to confirm what offset (Front & Rear) everyone is running?

I tried searching but couldnt find a clear answer.

Something else I noticed was that a few guys have aftermarket wheels with the stock tires. While it looks good, Im curious to know whether or not the the rims get beat up in rocky terrain? I know the stock ones bent pretty easily with the soft sidewall. Im probably not gonna risk it but Id appreaciate any advice.

Thanks!

5+2 and 2+5 i have seen people get away with 4+3 and 3+4, But the first one is the safest bet. :) Make damn sure you post some pics when you get them on your rig !

Mohav I see you have already done alot of mods. How do the aluminum skid plates do (rocks,Logs) . The exhaust and jet kit set up did it help performance.all details will help what size jet are you using a pre filter.

Pics would be great of your set up.

5+2 and 2+5 i have seen people get away with 4+3 and 3+4, But the first one is the safest bet. :) Make damn sure you post some pics when you get them on your rig !

thanks. ill do that!

Mohav I see you have already done alot of mods. How do the aluminum skid plates do (rocks,Logs) . The exhaust and jet kit set up did it help performance.all details will help what size jet are you using a pre filter.

Pics would be great of your set up.

The skid plates are awesome and they werent that expensive. they were not from yamaha so installation wasnt the easiest but they did the trick. the exhaust and jet kit (dj128 jet) made it run great. one thing i forgot to add was the fact that i added a hauck machined sheave at the same time so the difference was very noticeable. the UNI filter is similar to stock to no prefilter was needed.

heres some pics. (didnt get a chance to wash it after riding)

Memorial09061.jpg

IMG00113-20100226-1057.jpg

IMG00120-20100226-1059.jpg

Awesome pic of getting air, the 450 does jump quite nice.

Latest posts

Back